Starting Wednesday, March 16, we will be launching Last Call for Google I/O: A contest that spans 10 days, 10 developer challenges and 100 chances to win tickets to attend the now-sold-out Google I/O 2011.
Here’s how it works. We will announce a new challenge on the contest siteon select dates at either 9am or 4pm PDT, that will last for 24 hours each. There will be 10 days of challenges with 10 winners on each day, spanning the following developer products:
- March 16 – Android, 9:00 am
- March 17 – Chrome, 9:00 am
- March 18 – App Engine, 9:00 am
- March 21 – YouTube APIs, 9:00 am
- March 22 – Game Developers, 9:00 am
- March 23 – Google Maps / Geo, 4:00 pm
- March 24 – Commerce, 9:00 am
- March 25 – Developer Tools / GWT, 9:00 am
- March 28 – Accessibility, 4:00 pm
- March 29 – Google Apps / Enterprise, 4:00 pm
Each of the challenges will focus on one of our developer products and has two rounds. Plan to be in front of your computers for the first half-hour that the challenge starts to complete a series of questions for Round I, which will qualify you for the main coding challenge in Round II. You will have a little over 20hrs to complete Round II.