TripNArc Arc@xperia 0.9
– Android 2.3.2 Gingerbread
– Arc@xperia 0.9
– Based on the retail Arc rom!
– Prepared for my MIUI concept “TripNFeatures”
– 3.0.A.2.184 SE version
– Wifi hotspot not working or not properly working
– USB Tethering
– Baseband 49 advised
– Other baseband (with or without bb patch) untested
– MIUI Music
– Mobile network
– Mobile data traffic (HSPA, HSXPA, HSUPA, 3G, G)
– Hardware sensors
– No WLOD!
– Hardware video decoder
– Bravia Engine (50%)
– Hardware leds
– USB tethering should work but doesnt display icon
SDcard will not mount to pc with this rom stock, just download some mount app from the market to fix this. Problem is identified and will be fixed later on. If it was fixed it was removing or failing the Bravia Engine and causes also issues with video and videorecording.
Just find out that recording video’s will give a blank screen. Will be fixed in next version tough.
Dont use Auto-Rotation, this will not work untill Bravia fully works!
After install phone should crash a couple times to receive signal, if it dont reboot from itself then go to Dev Tools > Bad behaviour > Crash System Server and wait for reboot.