I used to be a tester for the G1/MT3G phones, until it died
The Team i was/am supporting was Ginger Yoshi, a Ginger 2.3.2 port for G1/MT3G
Now i am a wildfire user until my contract is up in 6months or so.
All Credits to:
I have Managed to port Yoshi’s RC 5.2 but got bugs
2) Mobile Data FIXED
3) Gps FIXED I think :s
4) Camera FIXED
Any devs wanna help me fix these? And maybe form a team for this port, so i can learn off you guys also
I need guys with experience on this one.
Link to original thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=932118
1. users can now pick to have compcatch hack or swap on ext when flashing
2. user can pick to have adw or zeam when flashing
3. Fixed Mobile Data
4. Fixed Camera
5. Issues with superuser, busybox not installed
6. some apps have been updated
7. big thanks to mmaiolo81 and sparks on this one ^__^
8. setcpu reports 518 MAX 245 MIN still runs good tho.
History is up to RC7 now but i will gradually get up to this if possible in the near future.
Thanks for reading guys. Hope to get some feed back………..